Product Price :Get Latest Price
|Color||Red, Blue, White, Purple, Grey|
|Sizes||6 inches, 7 inches, 8 inches, 9 inches, 8.5 inches|
We are noted as the most renowned manufacturer and supplier of Powder Free Sterile Surgical Gloves.
We provide the offered sterile surgical gloves in a variety of sizes, finishes and stipulations to choose from. Our quality controllers properly inspect these sterile surgical gloves against various parameters of quality. Our offered sterile surgical gloves are widely admired in the market for featuring variegated features like exact finish and tear resistance. Customers can buy these sterile surgical gloves from us within a given time frame at nominal rates.Features:
- Attractive design
- Impeccable finish standards
- Long life
- Manufactured in a clean, hygienic dust free environment with positive pressure air filtration system Extensively leached to remove chemical and latex protein.
- Residues sterilized in an ISO 9002 & EN 46002 certified facility Uncompromised inspection of every glove Factory standard of AQL 0.65 (International Standard AQL 1.5) Micro rough surface for excellent instrument grip Conforms to International Standards ASTM 3577, EN 455 part I & II
Advantages of Powder Free Gloves:-
- Powder free - eliminates risks associated with glove powder
- Extractable natural rubber latex protein content less than 50 µg/gm reduces risk of being sensitised to Type 1 allergy
- Powder reduces tissue resistance to infection
- Powder enhances the development of infection
- Powder can cause formation of granulomas and adhesions
- Powder acts as a carrier of Natural latex protein leading to the dangerous Type 1 allergy
- Powder contaminates sterile work area
- Airborne Powder particles when inhaled over a period of time can lead to occupational ASTHMA
- Dry hands thoroughly before donning
- Rub gloved fingers together prior to use for added instrument grip
- Store always in a cool place away from direct light
- Do not expose to temperature more than 80°F.